MC: Welcome one and all. We have before us 3 gods… one real, two pretenders. We want to invite the real God to stand up - so will ask them some questions so we can see which is the real one. So… Welcome Gods! How are you today?
I could be better.
I’m ok, thanks for asking
I am fantastic.
3. About as fantastic as you could be actually.
MC: Ok, this is getting a little weird! Let’s ask you some questions to see which of you is the real God.
3. It’s me. (2 shakes his head, 3 rolls his eyes).
MC: If one of your creation has a problem. How do you respond?
Well... I see problems as growing opportunities. And if this person grows. They will receive my blessing. I’ve lots of blessings to give. And people have a lot of growing to do!
Yes, problems are definitely growing opportunities. And growth is wonderful. Imagine if we never grew, our learnt more things… But as someone who knows everything in the future I come along side and help where help is needed. I love my creation so much. (I’m always here for them if they come to me... I’ve got their back.... God wants to be asked….)
MC: And finally God number 3. How do you respond when one of your creation has a problem?
3. Well… Problems? There are no problems!
3. Nope. None. I have no problems.
MC: Let’s go to the next question then. So there is a lot of sin on earth...
You bet there is!
Under breath - nah… not really!
MC: So with there being a lot of sin on earth- how do you choose who you are going to save?
This is a ridiculous question really. You look up the 10 commandments, and you keep them better than the rest of the people. And if I like how good you are keeping them, then I’ll save you. Simple. Next Question . . .
3. (NOTE: OUT OF ORDER - NO. 3 speaks here) I made a mistake when I gave the commandments... so I have a New Testament. The commandments aren’t in that one! Yipeee... Just do whatever you want, I am going to save everyone.
2. It would be nice to save everyone. I sure would like to. The trouble with that is, if everyone is saved, there will be as much problems in heaven as there is on earth. So yes, I’m going to save everyone who wants to live by the commandments. The world needs a savior, I’ll be it if for you want me too.
MC: Why did you create people if you knew they could sin.
People shouldn’t sin. And I’m a pretty mad about it to be honest.
I wanted people to be with. So I created them, in my image, so we could be together. I didn’t want people who are afraid of me, or were forced to spend time with me, - I just wanted to talk with someone, and eat with someone, and hang out with people who wanted to hang out with me - - this is still true. Revelation says - I stand at the door and knock, and if you hear me, and want to invite me in, we can be together.
MC: and God 3… why did you create people if you knew they could sin?
Who’s sinning? I don’t see anyone sinning. It’s all fantastic!
MC: There is a lot of hero worship today, why should we choose to worship you? Why do you say we should worship you?
Because that way I’ll be happy and more likely to help you and save you. You scratch my back… and I’ll scratch yours.
Only if you want to. I’m not going to make you. Creating is beautiful. Worship is beautiful. In heaven we will serve each other, be kind to one another. You’ll see it is such a wonderful way to live.
Worship me? Hey, I worship you! You’re Awesome!
MC: So Why did Jesus have to die?
I don’t know…
3. Yeah… good question
2. I’ve got an answer for that - Jesus died so that you could live forever. Satan accused me of not being fair, so I had to let that play out. Satan does not love you… or hate you. He hates me. So I offered myself instead of you… so Jesus came and died so that I could hang out with you, talk with you, and live with you - forever. Just the way I meant it to be. You know… if you want that too. Sin is ugly. Greed, fear, it’s all ugly. And Jesus came to take the affect of that ugliness, and give you life.
MC: So who’s the real God? (1 and 3 slink away as the crowd suggests its winner).
- Can the real God please stand up?
Followed by music and a recording describing God (short) - the real god opens himself up to the group if appropriate.